Dr. David Keen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 28th, 2015
It would be helpful if a fax number was placed on the website. Please help other health care providers to understand your protocol. I do understand that you're busy and I don't mean to sound rude. Also a voicemail would be efficient! Thanks

May 27th, 2014
office staff
I cant get ANYONE to answer the phone. This has been going on for 2 weeks now. Whats up? also no e-mail address

January 18th, 2014
Dr Keen is a great doctor I will not trade him for anyone .

September 27th, 2011
Office Staff and Operation:HORRENDOUS...Dr.Keen is very nice.
Dr. Keen is a lovely doctor, but office staff is horrendous. If he doesn't make any changes to how the office is run, it will go into the ground. I have expressed my concerns time and time again. But nothing has changed. I have switched doctors and many other people have too.Here are some of my examples of why:1.) When I call to make appointment, no one answers and when I do leave a message no one calls me back.2.) When I call for medicine refill, it doesn't get done in a timely manner, or the medical assistant(Stephanie) would blame the pharmacy. 3.) When I've been really sick (strep,ear pain,etc) I call to make appointment, Stephanie would say that there isn't any openings until the week after. 4.) When I get labwork done, I have never received a phone call letting me know that it was okay.5.) When I get there for an appointment. I'm there for about 2 hours (I've been there longer) I basically have to take off work just to see the doctor.I like Dr. Keen, but he needs to clean up his office staff.I even tried calling the office manager. Her recording said that she is there only two days a week. I couldn't even leave a message because her voicemail was full. I changed doctors soley because of how the office is run. He needs a lot of help. I wouldn't send any of my friends or family members to see him.

September 27th, 2011
Dr. Keen is very nice....butthe staff how the office is operated is AWFUL!
Dr. Keen is a lovely doctor, but office staff is horrendous. Here are some of my examples of why: 1.) When I call to make appointment, no one answer ...

May 10th, 2011
Dr. Keen
Dr. Keen is a very caring person. He listens, asks questions to make sure he has your concerns correct. He offers good advice and makes suggestions so you have the best advice and treatments.

September 16th, 2009
THE WAIT TIME WAS WORTH WAITING FOR.