Dr. David Keen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Keen?

February 23rd, 2017

Dr. Keen is so professional and today I met his asst. Brighton and she was so wonderful and so is Tiffany and Lisa they are perfection.

PERFECTION!!! DR KEEN, BRIGHTON, TIFFANY AND LISA!!!!

November 29th, 2016

He is the MOST personable Dr I've ever had! He's NEVER in a hurry. I've been with him for 10 years!

July 28th, 2015

It would be helpful if a fax number was placed on the website. Please help other health care providers to understand your protocol. I do understand that you're busy and I don't mean to sound rude. Also a voicemail would be efficient! Thanks

May 27th, 2014

office staff

I cant get ANYONE to answer the phone. This has been going on for 2 weeks now. Whats up? also no e-mail address

January 18th, 2014

Dr Keen is a great doctor I will not trade him for anyone .

September 27th, 2011

Office Staff and Operation:HORRENDOUS...Dr.Keen is very nice.

Dr. Keen is a lovely doctor, but office staff is horrendous. If he doesn't make any changes to how the office is run, it will go into the ground. I have expressed my concerns time and time again. But nothing has changed. I have switched doctors and many other people have too.Here are some of my examples of why:1.) When I call to make appointment, no one answers and when I do leave a message no one calls me back.2.) When I call for medicine refill, it doesn't get done in a timely manner, or the medical assistant(Stephanie) would blame the pharmacy. 3.) When I've been really sick (strep,ear pain,etc) I call to make appointment, Stephanie would say that there isn't any openings until the week after. 4.) When I get labwork done, I have never received a phone call letting me know that it was okay.5.) When I get there for an appointment. I'm there for about 2 hours (I've been there longer) I basically have to take off work just to see the doctor.I like Dr. Keen, but he needs to clean up his office staff.I even tried calling the office manager. Her recording said that she is there only two days a week. I couldn't even leave a message because her voicemail was full. I changed doctors soley because of how the office is run. He needs a lot of help. I wouldn't send any of my friends or family members to see him.

September 27th, 2011

Dr. Keen is very nice....butthe staff how the office is operated is AWFUL!

Dr. Keen is a lovely doctor, but office staff is horrendous. Here are some of my examples of why: 1.) When I call to make appointment, no one answer ...

September 9th, 2011

great doc

May 10th, 2011

Dr. Keen

Dr. Keen is a very caring person. He listens, asks questions to make sure he has your concerns correct. He offers good advice and makes suggestions so you have the best advice and treatments.

September 16th, 2009

THE WAIT TIME WAS WORTH WAITING FOR.

April 30th, 2017