A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Keetch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Keetch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keetch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keetch graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keetch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Keetch MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Keetch practice?
- Dr. David Keetch has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Keetch practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.