Overall Review

December 1st, 2015
Super sweet and has a great memory!

August 27th, 2013
Dr. Keehas
Dr. Keehas makes each patient feel important & never rushes them. His personality is great & his skills outstanding.

September 11th, 2012
Good Doctor...!!!!!!
Good Doctor...!!!!!!And he is also care all patient of those clinic....!!!!

July 20th, 2012
Professional
Dr Dave is the best. He works hard, gives sound advice and truly cares for his patients.

July 1st, 2011
You need to think about leaving a patient on vicodin for over a year. It has ruined my life and hers also.Opiates are addicting and she is addicted.She wont admit it. Opiates are mind altering. I wish you would take any patients off something that should a short term and you know it!

April 18th, 2011
Good Doc; Lousy Staff
Dr. Kehas is a very compassionalte doctor who really listens and who makes you feel valued, never rushed. His office staff, however, makes it almost worth changing doctors. In two years, I have never NOT been put on hold for at least five minutes when I call. Sometimes, they never pick up the phone. Getting a callback from the triage nurse requires many hours, a lot of patience, and no emergency. Often, I have called in the morning and waited until after 5pm for a callback - and don't try to return that callback if you miss it - the answering service can't let you through. What a shame that these great doctors are really weakened by a lousy staff.

June 24th, 2010
not good
Will not call to answer questions. Hard to get in for non scheduled visit. Drives you to use emergency room.

December 31st, 2009
Very Impressed
My whole family sees Dr Kehas. He's difficult to get an appointment with, but well worth the difficulty. I find 'disappointed' very hard to believe. Kehas is an excellent doctor with a wonderful manner and very kind heart. I love his way with my children and fully trust his opinion.

April 27th, 2009
excellent physician
I switched my two children to him after hearing rave reviews from another patient. Now my entire family sees him. He is an excellent doctor and has the best bedside manner.

April 18th, 2009
Great doctor
I switched to Dr Kehas recently after hearing good things about him from a friend. It was well worth the change. I found him to be very attentive and genuine. I didn't leave his office fealing like a number.

March 29th, 2009
Disappointed
Left with worse back pain that I arrived with. I could not walk! I had to be stuffed into a wheelchair, crying and screaming. The doc kept his back turned and kept muttering 'I'm so sorry.' No pain meds, no sympathy. I could not walk, and had to get to the E/R from my doc visit. Shame on this doctor. The worst thing is - I trusted and liked him, but when I got really crippled, he turned his back on me.