Dr. David Kehas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kehas?

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Super sweet and has a great memory!

Dr. Keehas

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Dr. Keehas makes each patient feel important & never rushes them. His personality is great & his skills outstanding.

Good Doctor...!!!!!!

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Good Doctor...!!!!!!And he is also care all patient of those clinic....!!!!

Professional

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Dr Dave is the best. He works hard, gives sound advice and truly cares for his patients.

Posted on July 1st, 2011

You need to think about leaving a patient on vicodin for over a year. It has ruined my life and hers also.Opiates are addicting and she is addicted.She wont admit it. Opiates are mind altering. I wish you would take any patients off something that should a short term and you know it!

Good Doc; Lousy Staff

Posted on April 18th, 2011

Dr. Kehas is a very compassionalte doctor who really listens and who makes you feel valued, never rushed. His office staff, however, makes it almost worth changing doctors. In two years, I have never NOT been put on hold for at least five minutes when I call. Sometimes, they never pick up the phone. Getting a callback from the triage nurse requires many hours, a lot of patience, and no emergency. Often, I have called in the morning and waited until after 5pm for a callback - and don't try to return that callback if you miss it - the answering service can't let you through. What a shame that these great doctors are really weakened by a lousy staff.

not good

Posted on June 24th, 2010

Will not call to answer questions. Hard to get in for non scheduled visit. Drives you to use emergency room.

Very Impressed

Posted on December 31st, 2009

My whole family sees Dr Kehas. He's difficult to get an appointment with, but well worth the difficulty. I find 'disappointed' very hard to believe. Kehas is an excellent doctor with a wonderful manner and very kind heart. I love his way with my children and fully trust his opinion.

excellent physician

Posted on April 27th, 2009

I switched my two children to him after hearing rave reviews from another patient. Now my entire family sees him. He is an excellent doctor and has the best bedside manner.

Great doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2009

I switched to Dr Kehas recently after hearing good things about him from a friend. It was well worth the change. I found him to be very attentive and genuine. I didn't leave his office fealing like a number.

Disappointed

Posted on March 29th, 2009

Left with worse back pain that I arrived with. I could not walk! I had to be stuffed into a wheelchair, crying and screaming. The doc kept his back turned and kept muttering 'I'm so sorry.' No pain meds, no sympathy. I could not walk, and had to get to the E/R from my doc visit. Shame on this doctor. The worst thing is - I trusted and liked him, but when I got really crippled, he turned his back on me.

Posted on October 11th, 2016