A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Keim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Keim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Keim graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellin Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan