A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kell, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kell graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Kell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ross Kell MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David R. Kell practice?
- Dr. David Kell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kell practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Belvedere Tiburon, CA.
See Belvedere Tiburon Physiatrists.