A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kelley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edmond Kelley MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Kelley practice?
- Dr. David Kelley has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Kelley practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.