Family Physicians, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
I Women's Health Care
655 S Dobson Rd
Chandler, AZ 85224
480-855-5900
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Doesn't get any better!!  |  show details
by Tiffany E on Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr. Kells has been my obgyn for over 10 years and has delivered all three if my girls, I am expecting yet again and he is the only one I would ever trust to bring my bundle of joy into his world! I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about not only Dr Kells but everyone in the office as well! They are all so wonderful, if you are looking for an amazing doctor to help with one of life's most precious moments than look no farther, hands down not only the only one I trust with that stuff, but a wonderful person all around!

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

Dr. Kells was my ObGyn for five years between 1998-2003 in Arizona. Two pregnancies, three girls. Now I live in the DC area and can't find an ObGyn who whould be as professional, caring, fun, and personal.

|  Wonderful doctor!  |  show details
May 27th, 2012

I met Dr. Kells for the first time when he delivered my son. He was covering for my regular OB from a different practice. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Kells. He was professional, listened to and addressed my concerns, and had great bedside manner. I am extremely happy with the care he provided me. I highly recommend Dr. Kells!

|  Fabulous  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

Beautiful office, wonderful staff. Ramona and Dr. Kells are both AMAZING. All of my concerns were addressed at every appoitment. Great experience overall!! Will definitely be going back for baby #2.

|  Janice  |  show details
by mamacj on May 14th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I saw Janice, the midwife in his office, she was so wonderful and very helpful throught-out my pregnancy, labor and delivery. Definatly reccommend her!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Wonderful Doc  |  show details
by skd008 on Aug 13th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Kells is a great doctor and has helped me through health issues for over 15 years. He has a calming manner, and annual visits are more like visiting a friend instead of dreading an exam. He is very knowledgable and takes the time to answer questions or concerns I may have.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com