by Beatriz on Oct 22nd, 2015

Dr.kells is an amazing doctor.He has delivered my three and has done a wonderful job.He his very educated and understanding.I wish I would have had him when I had my first child.I will continue to go to him for my annual check ups.

Departing from his practice show details Departing from his practice
by Mirna P. on Apr 13th, 2015

Terrible experience, lack of organization and care for the patient.

Doesn't get any better!! show details Doesn't get any better!!
by Tiffany E on Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr. Kells has been my obgyn for over 10 years and has delivered all three if my girls, I am expecting yet again and he is the only one I would ever trust to bring my bundle of joy into his world! I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about not only Dr Kells but everyone in the office as well! They are all so wonderful, if you are looking for an amazing doctor to help with one of life's most precious moments than look no farther, hands down not only the only one I trust with that stuff, but a wonderful person all around!

Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
May 27th, 2012

I met Dr. Kells for the first time when he delivered my son. He was covering for my regular OB from a different practice. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Kells. He was professional, listened to and addressed my concerns, and had great bedside manner. I am extremely happy with the care he provided me. I highly recommend Dr. Kells!

Fabulous show details Fabulous
Jan 21st, 2011

Beautiful office, wonderful staff. Ramona and Dr. Kells are both AMAZING. All of my concerns were addressed at every appoitment. Great experience overall!! Will definitely be going back for baby #2.