A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kelsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelsen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kelsen, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Blood Disorders
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Kelsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Kelsen MD is a male Oncologist , has 40 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Kelsen practice?
- Dr. David Kelsen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kelsen practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.