A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kelsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kelsen, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Blood Disorders
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Kelsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Kelsen MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Kelsen practice?
- Dr. David Kelsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kelsen practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.