A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kelsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kelsey, MD is board certified in Surgery and Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelsey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Kelsey MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Kelsey practice?
- Dr. David Kelsey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kelsey practices Surgery and Urology near Milton, DE.
See Milton Surgeons and Milton Urologists.