A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kenigsberg, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kenigsberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenigsberg graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kenigsberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Plantation General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kenigsberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan