A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kenigsberg, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kenigsberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenigsberg graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kenigsberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Noah Kenigsberg MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David N. Kenigsberg practice?
- Dr. David Kenigsberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Kenigsberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Margate, FL.
See Plantation Internists and Plantation Cardiologists.