Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Kenigsberg
Dr. David Kenigsberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Kenigsberg is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center, Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff) and Bgmc, Nbmc, Ipmc. Dr. Kenigsberg has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Kenigsberg has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. David Kenigsberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.
Dr. Sameer Satija
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Plantation, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Jared Lechtenstein
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Plantation, FL 0.01 mi15
Dr. Arnold Ghitis
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Plantation, FL 0.01 mi35