Learn more about Dr. David Kenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kenigsberg, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenigsberg
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenigsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kenigsberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenigsberg graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kenigsberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Noah Kenigsberg MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David N. Kenigsberg practice?
- Dr. David Kenigsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kenigsberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists and Plantation Cardiologists.