Dr. David Kennedy MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Saint Louis, MO

December 13th, 2016
Very personable.... listens to patients very well. Very compassionate staff

August 12th, 2016
For When You Want Results That Last!
I had neck fusion back in 2000. His work was top-notch. To this day, I have not had any further problems with my neck in this area.

June 15th, 2016
Very confident and has a positive attitude. One of the best bed side manners of any doctor that I have ever had. Concerned and cares about what happens to you

October 12th, 2015
he has saved my husband life.

August 13th, 2015
5-Star Dr.
Dr. Kennedy, in my opinion is the best Dr. I have ever been to! He understood that I was scared, he could see what I was going through mentally and physically. He explained to me that I was a little to young to jump straight in to getting cut on, so he exhausted other non-invasive treatment options first, nothing was doing it. When my wife and I went to the appointment to get the news, I was for sure going to back-out. Dr. Kennedy said that it was up to me but here it is , and then he explained in detail what was going to happen. He seen the fear and told me with kindness to go home and think it over, the choice was mine to make! After hearing him tell me the procedure and all the appointments that I had been too, I got to know him pretty well. I felt so sure of this, I looked at him and said," I am ready now" I think he was just as surprised as my wife. This is how he makes people feel, not like a dollar sign or a number, but a person that is scared and needs a little kindness and understanding. Kennedy is that Dr. My wife needs neck surgery, their will be no one else to do any surgery on my wife but Dr. Kennedy. 100% 5-star Dr.

May 19th, 2015
I trust him and his staff totally. If I have anymore back problems he is who I will go to. Had 2 surgeries from him and both went well.

May 14th, 2013
Dr. Kennedy is rated very highly on my list. He is very direct and to the point and will tell you the true details of your situation and will not do any type of surgery if he thinks it won't work just to make the money from it. He genuinely cares about his patients and listens to what they have to say. He done a fusion on my lumbar spine and I come out feeling wonderful and with very little pain from surgery and no pain prior to surgery which was caused from my stenosis . I have recommended him to some of my friends already and will continue to do so as he is a super Doctor!

February 14th, 2013
A very compassionate doc, He will take the time to listen to you without all the god complex you find with other surgeons. His staff Is also very nice and easy to work with.

June 27th, 2011
MS JEAN HOHM
I would wait hours if I had to. He is absolutely worth it. He does not perform surgery unless it is necessary. I ended up having a spinal fusion, but not until all other options were exausted. I would not consider seeing anyone else.

October 27th, 2009
Outstanding and Professional
I strongly recommend this surgeon. He is very caring and concerned with the care of your injury. I am recovering from a lumbar fusion, and thanks to him, he located an infection that most surgeons might have overlooked.

May 30th, 2009
exellent doctor would use again if given a choice

February 19th, 2008
Excellent surgeon--solved my problem
I'm recovering well and very pleased with the results from the surgery for my ruptured disc