The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Kerek
Dr. David Kerek, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX, with other offices in Corpus Christi, TX and Charleston, SC. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kerek is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So, CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville and CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital. Dr. Kerek has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Kerek has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Kerek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.