Learn more about Dr. David Keren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keren, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bacillary Dysentery
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keren graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Keren has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Freeman Keren MD is a male Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Keren practice?
- Dr. David Keren has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Keren practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.