Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Kerns
Dr. David Kerns, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kerns is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Jacksonville, East Texas Medical Center-Tyler and Trinity Mother Frances Hospital. Dr. Kerns has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Kerns has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Kerns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.
Dr. David Young
Tyler, TX 0 mi22
Dr. Silas Duncan
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Tyler, TX 0 mi45
Dr. James Harrison
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Tyler, TX 0 mi29