A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Kerns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Kerns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Kerns, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerns graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerns has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. D B. Kerns practice?
Dr. D Kerns practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.