A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kerns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kerns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kerns, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerns graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerns has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brent Kerns MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Kerns practice?
- Dr. David Kerns has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kerns practices Vascular Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.