A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kershaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kershaw, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kershaw graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kershaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Berrey Kershaw MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Kershaw practice?
- Dr. David Kershaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Kershaw practices Pediatric Nephrology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Nephrologists.