A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kershaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kershaw
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kershaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kershaw, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kershaw graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kershaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Kershaw MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Kershaw practice?
- Dr. David Kershaw has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Kershaw practices Pediatric Nephrology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Toledo Pediatric Specialists.