A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kershaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kershaw
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kershaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kershaw, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kershaw graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kershaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Kershaw MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Kershaw practice?
- Dr. David Kershaw has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Kershaw practices Pediatric Nephrology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Toledo Pediatric Specialists.