A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kerzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kerzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerzer graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kerzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kerzer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Kerzer practice?
- Dr. David Kerzer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kerzer practices Family Medicine near Cranston, RI.
See Cranston Family Physicians.