A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Keschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Keschner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keschner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Keschner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keschner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keschner graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Keschner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brian Keschner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Keschner practice?
- Dr. David Keschner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Keschner practices Otolaryngology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Otolaryngologists.