A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Keschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Keschner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keschner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keschner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keschner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keschner graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Keschner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brian Keschner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Keschner practice?
- Dr. David Keschner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Keschner practices Otolaryngology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Otolaryngologists.