A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Keschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Keschner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keschner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keschner graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Keschner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brian Keschner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Keschner practice?
- Dr. David Keschner has 1 office location.
Dr. David Keschner practices Otolaryngology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Otolaryngologists.