Dr. David Kessler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2016
A good man
I have been seeing Dr.Kessler from the beginning-18 years.He always spends time to ensure I fully understand what is going on with my body,and cares about what I am thinking also.He seems to be a very busy man,is the coroner too.He loves people and has a heart for seeing them healthy and happy.Lately he seems to have lost joy,or has grown weary in well doing.Hearing complaints and woes of every person he sees could wear you out,taking care of sick,hurt patients-while they treat him like he owes them something,would make me feel numb after 18 years.Not to mention the whole dead people job!Our area has severe drug addicts and many people are looking for someone to shove a pill at them and send them on their way-this is not that doctor.From experience I can say he is a very good man.Takes his time getting to you...granted,but he makes each patient feel they have been heard,so I understand.I appreciate him,and his dedication to my health.

February 27th, 2014
narcissist
I went to see doctor kessler about headaches and severe back pain. He spent more time trying to demonstrate his superiority and self rightousness than actually caring about my problem. In my honest opinion he is a sanctimonious jerk....he is so used to dealing with pill addicts that he treats everyone like they are beneath him. I had a severe back injury several years ago he said my severe pain was from lack of exercise....im not overweight and other than the back injury im in pretty good health....not every person who comes to see you dr kessler is a pillhound.....he spends more time telling you how wrong and ingorant you are than actually helping legitimate injuries.....worst doctor ive ever seen.....

December 3rd, 2015