A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Keyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keyes
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keyes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keyes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Baptist Medical Arts and Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Barry Keyes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Keyes practice?
- Dr. David Keyes has 1 office location.
Dr. David Keyes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.