A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Keyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keyes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keyes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keyes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Baptist Medical Arts and Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Barry Keyes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Keyes practice?
- Dr. David Keyes has 1 office location.
Dr. David Keyes practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.