A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Keyes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keyes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keyes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Keyes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keyes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Baptist Medical Arts and Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Barry Keyes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Keyes practice?
- Dr. David Keyes has 1 office location.
Dr. David Keyes practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.