Dr. David Khan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 24th, 2014
I was referred to Dr. Khan by my GI doctor who wanted to rule out food allergies. My appointment was at 3 PM and I was not seen by the doctor until 5 PM. At that point, he told me that based on my history and previous tests done by my GI doctor, I was not a candidate for allergy testing. Then I received a bill for $520 for this visit. I've never been charged that much for an office consultation, specialist or not. Will not be returning or recommending this doctor to anyone else after this experience.

April 10th, 2014
Visit to see dr
I would not see or encourage others to see this doctor. He did not read my chart prior to the visit ( was referred to him), and based his diagnosis in his opinion only not test results.

June 5th, 2012
Very knowledgable and easy to talk to!
It took awhile to get an appointment, but since I have a unique condition that is not life threatening, I did not mind. And his staff called me as soon as he had a cancelation. Dr. Kahn's office staff was very helpful and I was able to fax in all of my previous labs, medical reports, imaging studies, etc. Dr. Kahn came highly recommended. He was very easy to talk to and answered all of my questions. He explained the tests he thought I needed, as well as why he didn't think that I needed other labs. I appreciated that he went into appropriate detail with me and took all of my questions seriously. I feel very comfortable staying with Dr. Kahn for my treatment and would highly recommend him to others.