A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Khaski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Khaski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Khaski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khaski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khaski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Khaski practice?
Dr. David Khaski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.