A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kheradyar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kheradyar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kheradyar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kheradyar graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kheradyar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kheradyar MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David Kheradyar practice?
- Dr. David Kheradyar has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kheradyar practices Neurology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Neurologists.