Dr. David Kieff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 43 reviews

July 15th, 2016
I visited Dr Kieff for allergy-related nasal problems and was quickly diagnosed with a deviated septum. He and the office staff were able to schedule my surgery fairly quickly and Dr Kieff was very responsive/available for my questions along the way. My symptoms are much improved and I'm glad I decided to go in. I am no longer on my allergy medicines.

January 29th, 2016
Excellent experience with Dr. Kieff
I had a very thorough ear exam and treatment. He provided excellent explanations of what was going on and scheduled me promptly for a hearing test in his office and follow-up visit. I've been to other ear doctors and Dr. Kieff was MUCH more thorough and professional.

October 23rd, 2015
The most thorough Dr. I have ever worked with
Dr Kieff took the time to investigate every aspect of my illness to diagnose what was wrong with me and give me targeted medicine., a huge relief after my GP and another ENT both mis- diagnosed me and gave me meds that were ineffective for my illness. This is the Dr. that will get Ito the bottom of it right away.

August 16th, 2015
Deviated Septum/Acquired Deformity of Nose
Dr. Kieff is a fantastic doctor. I had a deviated septum and an acquired deformity of my nose which happened over 11 years ago. It was an incident where I had my nose broken pretty badly. I chose to live with until I decided to finally see a specialist. Dr. Kieff's standard of care from the beginning was excellent - right from the consultations up tthrough the post-op. He explained what kind of surgery he could do to solve my problem (fix my deviated septum, reduce the size of my turbinates, and straighten the outside of my nose). In the end he did a fantastic job. My septum and the outside of my nose are as straight as can be. I am amazed at what a good job he did. Although I would not want to have to do through the procedure again (nose surgery is not fun), I would if I had to and I would definitely have Dr. Kieff perform the operation again.

June 23rd, 2015
This late spring, I entrusted Dr. David Kieff to correct my congenital deformities of a severe deviated septum, misaligned nose and nevus on my right nostril. He surgically corrected these by preforming a functional septorhinoplasty, turbinate redux and nevus removal. I couldn't be happier with the results but more importantly, how outstanding my treatment was prior to, during and post procedure by Dr. Kieff and his competent, professional hospital and office staff. Dr. Kieff thoroughly explained the surgery and recovery in a calm manner that put me at ease. This gave me the confidence in my decision to schedule the procedure with him at Mass Eye and Ear. The surgery follow up was professional and personal, with a reassuring weekend follow up call from Dr. Kieff. I would highly recommend Dr. David Kieff based on my overwhelmingly positive experience.

May 6th, 2015
Highly Recommend
I saw Dr. Kieff initially for a surgical consult for a nevus removal, and ended up with a competent surgeon and ENT doc as well, who is monitoring not only my post-op incision, but nasal allergy issues as well. Very pleasant and thorough.

December 13th, 2014
Dr. Kieff - a wonderful doctor
Dr. Kieff was an incredible doctor. Our 6 year old son received a head injury during a moon bounce collision, and we took him to Dr. Kieff. The cut was down to his skull, and we wanted to be sure to have a facial plastic surgeon stitch the injury since it was on his face. I was expecting it to be a traumatic experience for him, but Dr. Kieff was so calming during the entire process that our son said that "it was easy." The stitching was done to perfection, and you can't even see the scar on our son's face. We are so thankful to Dr. Kieff for his time, effort, and compassion.

December 11th, 2014
I have had both chronic & recurrent sinus & ear problems for over 20 years, & Dr Kieff has been my 'Go To' ENT guy for about the past 15. He reports his findings, explains my options, and makes his recommendations. He answers all of my questions and always makes it clear that my treatment decisions are ultimately up to me. He never seems rushed. He even has answered my phone calls after hours personally I've had problems. His office staff are competent, efficient, and a pleasure to deal with. I most highly recommend Dr. Kieff to antone who might need his special expertise.

November 21st, 2014
Dr. David Kieff is an outstanding doctor whom I would highly recommend. My fifteen year-old-daughter and I (a 46 year-old-woman) have been seeing Dr. Kieff for years and have appreciated his insight, time, and dedication. Each time that we have visited his office, he has focused on our medical care and has answered all of our concerns and questions with clearly understood and thoughtful answers. When other doctors have been unable to diagnose certain conditions, Dr. Kieff has been able to make an assessment considering a multitude of factors and come up with a viable solution. We have never felt rushed and always feel that we are in the best care. It is rare to find a doctor such as Dr. Kieff who is both extremely competent and who possesses a good bed side manner.

October 15th, 2014
Superb Physician
Dr. Kieff is a very skilled surgeon who also has a first rate bedside manner. His ability to explain complex medical information is very reassuring. No expressed concern is too trivial for him to address. I have had numerous small skin excisions over the years, including on my eyelid and under eye. No scarring ever. As a result I decided to have a facelift, and can tell you the results are remarkable and satisfying. Few people realize what occurred, but do say my appearance is outstanding. I would recommend Dr. K without hesitation for any plastic surgery needed.

July 18th, 2014
Parotid Gland Tumor Surgery
I had to have Parotid Gland Tumor Surgery and Dr Kieffe and his staff were very professional and curtious. They walked me through my entire procedure from start to finish and followed up with me throughout. I would highly recommend Dr. Kieffe and his office to anyone. I am very please with my procedure and the recovery.

May 10th, 2014
R.N. BSN, CNOR Operating Room Nurse in Boston
I am an OR nurse and have worked with many surgeons. I found Dr. Kieff to be an excellent surgeon. My son was having issues with sleep apnea and breathing issues. I did not know Dr. Kieff at all on his first appointment but soon became very comfortable with him and his staff. My son's surgery went very well and he soon was off the c-pap machine and could finally smell again. I myself saw Dr. Kieff for many of the same issuesa and knew I could put my whole trust in him and his staff. I had my surgery recently and was finally able to breath through a completely open nose. Post op was not painful at all. The post op care was very easy to do. I would highly recommend Dr. Kieff for his surgical,professional and personnal care.