A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Killebrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Killebrew, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Killebrew graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Killebrew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Killebrew MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Killebrew practice?
- Dr. David Killebrew has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Killebrew practices Otolaryngology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists.