Dr. David Killion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Killion?

Great care

Posted on August 4th, 2016

I was very pleased with Dr Killian's care for me. He was professional and efficient. I would give high marks to the staff working in the clinic as well. My experience was good all the way around.

Posted on December 26th, 2015

no bedside manners, doesn't listen to patient concerns

Posted on April 27th, 2015

I have told ALL friends and family that if they need a urologist, Dr. Killion is beyond great. His expertise and fast-tracking my appointments, procedures, and surgery very literally saved my life. He is a very nice man, and as a doctor he is upfront but kind. He spent all the time I needed in going over the biopsy results and the surgery necessary. I have been very comfortable and at ease throughout my ordeal with bladder cancer. I believe I have been relaxed and confident throughout due to his confidence and forthrightness. Nothing but praise from my husband and myself.

Most unpleasant medical experience of my life

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I don't even know where to begin. This man is rude, condescending, unpleasant, and above all, didn't seem to have even the slightest care of what was going on. He was three hours late, dismissed my complaint (severe post-surgical pain and major structural issues following a hernia repair) as drug seeking (I'm with a pain specialist and didn't want meds, just diagnostic imaging), then proceeded to write me a prescription for an alpha blocker that I told him at the beginning of the visit that I'm allergic to. This is the absolute worst example of god complex that I've ever seen in a doctor. I'm even willing to forgive an abysmal bedside manner if there's some competence, but not even that seems to be there. He made me feel about an inch tall and rushed me out of the office in less than five minutes, all without even bothering to put on a pretense of being there to help. If he ever cared about being a good physician, or being interested in helping people, he certainly doesn't now. Do yourself a favor and stay away.

Major god complex

Posted on March 28th, 2013

Rudest person I've ever met told me that my kidneys aren't the problem even though I have blood in my urine. I was treated like a drug addict even tho I do not and did not want any kind of pain meds. Spent all of thirty seconds with me and I left the appt feeling like a third rate citizen when all I wanted was to figure out whats wrong I have been dealing with all this for over a year and I just want to know why. As a doctor he should be trying to help people not treat them like crap and make them feel bad about themselves. I'm pretty sure blood in urine indicates a kidney issue. I would not take my dog to this guy his bed side manner sucks as bad as his smug personality. And the staff is as stuck up as him. Major god complex he basically said because I don't have time to sit at the er everyday I was full of crap. Even tho I go to my primary instead of the er.

Trust my doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2012

Since 2004 I have found Dr Killion to be an excellent physician, and I would trust my life with him again on kidney cancer.

Terrible

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Canceled my appointment. Didn't return phone calls. Wanted to push appointment back a month....ridiculous....

Posted on March 9th, 2011

I have been taking my daughter to Dr. Killion for about a year and a half. My daughter was 2 and I was going insane with doctors who weren't I'm the ball. I was put at ease for the first time since my daughter was diagnosed with grade 5 kidney reflux when she was just one month old. Dr. Killion scheduled my daughter for a surgery to correct her problem with in a month from our first visit. The staff is always on the ball and extremely helpful.

Outstanding

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

I went to Dr. Killion for a second opinion, after another urologist recommended a very radical procedure. Dr. Killion agreed that I was not yet at a stage requiring such radical treatment, and prescribed medication that has done well for me, without surgery.

Posted on November 16th, 2017