A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Kim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Kim practice?
- Dr. David Kim has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Kim practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Fountain Valley Pediatricians.