Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Kimble
Dr. David Kimble, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kimble is affiliated with St Peter's Hospital, Albany Medical Center Hospital and Albany Memorial Hospital. Dr. Kimble has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Kimble has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. David Kimble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.
Dr. Steven Pinheiro
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Albany, NY 0 mi42
Dr. James Thomas
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Albany, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Kristin Gold
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Albany, NY 0 mi3