Dr. David Kimble MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Albany, NY

• Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2016
Should not be performing hysterectomies. Hysterectomies do not cure endometriosis. Check out Endometriosis.org as well as many other sites.

December 9th, 2015
Dr. Kimble performed an unnecessary surgery on me. My medical records misstated conversations I had with him in pre-operative sessions. Dr. Kimble's negligence has had a devastating effect on my life.

September 30th, 2015
Dr.Kimble has done three of my surgeries within the past 3 year and I absolutely love him. I trust him 100% in the operating room as well as making decisions for me. My most recent surgery I wanted to go into the operating room completely awake and he held my hand from beginning to end until I fell asleep. He is truly amazing and there is no othere doctor I will trust as much as I trust him. Dr.Kimble has gone out of his way to be there for me and by my bedside to make sure I was okay and for each surgery he had promised me no matter what time or day, if something were to happen, no other doctor would perform any surgery on me because he would be there and every doctor had to get his consent when treating me. He has such a kind heart, wonderful personality and he always knows what's best 💙

December 31st, 2014
Dr Kimble has been my doctor for almost 20 years and he is the by far the best . He is very knowledgeable and up-to-date with the latest disease treatments. I recommend him to everyone I know who has "female issues".

October 11th, 2013
Excellent surgeon with gentle bedside manner
I was looking for a urologist/gynecologist in the Albany area to do a rectocele and cystocele repair. I had been to 3 gynecologist but after doing extensive research on the internet, and reading some of the horror stories, I decided that it was best to have a urologist/gynecologist perform my surgery. I researched Dr. Kimble and was extremely pleased with him and his office staff. When I had the surgery at Albany Med, the OR nurse had made a comment that Dr. Kimble was an excellent surgeon and I truly had the best! It was such a relief and comfort knowing that I was in the very best hands! The surgery went extremely well. As an added bonus, Dr. Kimble has such a soft, warm and comforting bedside manner. Highly recommend him. The only negative comment , during my first appointment, the office staff forgot I was in the waiting room and I waited 45 minutes.

March 4th, 2013
Avoid this doctor.

November 24th, 2012
Poor outcome
He made many errors during my surgery resulting in lifelong problems.

October 13th, 2012
Would not ever return to this doctor.

August 7th, 2012
Dr. Kimble is a caring thoughtful physician who I would recommend to a friend or family member.

July 1st, 2017