Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Best Care Anywhere show details The Best Care Anywhere
by Lisa H. on Mar 21st, 2013

I met Dr. David Kimbrell when he first finished his residency and took care of my mother before she died. She loved him because he gave her such gentle care. My husband and I then decided to use him as our doctor and he has never let us down. He's been a friend and a healer for us. We have referred many, many friends and co-workers to him who feel the same way. I'm proud to know him.

Great physician show details Great physician
Oct 2nd, 2012

Dr. Kimbrell is very caring and attentive. I am very satisfied with the car he has provided me over the past 5 years

Took the time to get the right diagnosis show details Took the time to get the right diagnosis
Dec 11th, 2011

Dr Kimbrell, I just want to thank you for helping to restore my health. I am so much more able to enjoy my family and life in general....thank you

My favorite doc show details My favorite doc
Aug 16th, 2011

I've been seeing Doc Dave for almost 20 years. He's always been more than just my doc. When I've been down and out, he's been an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on. I'm proud to call him friend.

by Alan Cargile on Sep 16th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Kimbrell for over 10 years and you just can't find a more caring and dedicated dr. I feel that he is not only my Dr. but a good friend as well.

Feb 25th, 2010

Very good doctor.

Jan 17th, 2009

I have never met a more dedicated or caring physician. I am so happy a friend referred me.