A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kindelberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kindelberger, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kindelberger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kindelberger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Kindelberger MD is a male Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Kindelberger practice?
- Dr. David Kindelberger has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kindelberger practices Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.