A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kingsley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kingsley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsley graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kingsley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Kearney
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Norval Kingsley MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Kingsley practice?
- Dr. David Kingsley has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kingsley practices Dermatology near Kearney, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bassett, NE.
See Kearney Dermatologists.