Dr. David Kingsley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kingsley?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. David Kingsley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2014

Great visit

The staff were very nice and helpful, and Dr. Kingsley was very knowledgeable about what I needed done. I was in and out and they answered my questions thoroughly. I'd recommend him. Yes, he is very quick, but that's probably because he knows what he's doing and is trying to get you out so you can enjoy the rest of your day.

July 29th, 2013

HORRIBLE! DO NOT GO!!

Honestly worst experience EVER. He came in and didn't look at me and was in the room for a total of less than a minute. At the time I figured, "Hey, if the meds work I wont complain." Not only did it NOT WORK, i had a four day rash where my whole body was covered in hives. It was possibly worst weekend I've had in a very long time. I called in and requested to speak to the doctor because he's the one who gave such horrid service and was never called back. A rather rude woman called me back to not answer questions and when I said I shouldnt have to pay to have seen the dr less than 1 minute and then have it result in hives she told me there wasn't a choice. This whole place is awful and i wouldnt tell anyone to ever go there. By the way the whole appt cost $110. For less than a minute that consisted of no eye contact or anything

March 12th, 2013

Way to fast!

He must of spent 5 minutes or less! Didn't listen and not very caring.

June 20th, 2012

Too little time spent with patient

It is obvious he sees many patients with acne because it was like he was reciting a script when he first met us. In and out in less than 10 minutes because it was all so mechanical. Hardly looked at patient. Not impressed.

January 2nd, 2012

Rini Chapin

My mother told me how much she liked Dr. Kingsley, so I went to him for a cosmetic procedure, found him a delight to talk to, very proffessional, and I intend to return many times.

July 17th, 2011

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Kingsley, for about 5 years, always great solutions on any of my problems, would highly recommend him. I am going for injections on my facial lines next, can;t wait.

July 12th, 2011

He's a very good Doctor, I've been going to him for years!

July 1st, 2010

Too quick

My husband and I were new patients and wanted a 50 year skin check up. Our appointment was at 3PM and we were in our car driving away by 3:09PM. In those 9 minutes we filled out new patient forms, paid our co-pay and I had 2 skin tags burned off. If I hadn't asked my husband to take off his shirt, I don't think the doctor would have even looked at his back. Too quick for me.

July 12th, 2009

My Office Visits

The staff was very courteous. The doctor checked to make sure that my prescription was working and asked if I had any side effects. When I reported that I had been getting bloody noses, he told me that it can be caused by my medication and not to worry about it. He answered any and all questions that I had to the best of his abilities and let me be at ease when I was in his care.

February 20th, 2017