A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kinsler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kinsler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinsler
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kinsler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kinsler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsler graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Kinsler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Kinsler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kinsler practice?
- Dr. David Kinsler has 10 office locations.
Dr. David Kinsler practices Ophthalmology near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA and Rocky Mount, VA.
See Salem Ophthalmologists.