A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kinsler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kinsler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinsler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kinsler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kinsler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsler graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Kinsler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Kinsler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kinsler practice?
- Dr. David Kinsler has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kinsler practices Ophthalmology near Salem, VA.
See Salem Ophthalmologists.