A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kirkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family & Occupational Medicine Medical Review Officer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkle graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kirkle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Sartori Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kirkle DO and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Kirkle practice?
- Dr. David Kirkle has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kirkle practices Occupational Medicine near Cedar Falls, IA.
See Cedar Falls Preventive Medicine Specialists.