A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kirlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kirlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirlin
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kirlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirlin graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kirlin has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Kirlin MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Kirlin practice?
- Dr. David Kirlin has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Kirlin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Blue Ash, OH.