Dr. David Kirn MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Lexington, KY

4.8

no change

February 17th, 2016
Great Dr. I would not have anyone else. Cares alot about you, means alot.

August 18th, 2015
Breast augmentation
Dr. Kirn and his staff are wonderful! Very professional and make you feel comfortable! Would recommend anyone to go to him!

September 30th, 2013
Highly recommend!!!
Dr. Kirn is wonderful. So easy to talk to, listens to your concerns. Makes you feel very comfortable. The staff is great as well!!

April 24th, 2013
I had a maxi lift & fat grafting done. Dr. Kirn is the BEST as far as I'm concerned! I also have Botox about every 4 months (don't feel a thing). I would certainly recommend Dr. Kirn for any procedure!!! Also, the staff is wonderful !

November 27th, 2012
Awesome
Dr. Kirn and his staff were wonderful.

May 25th, 2012
Totally awesome Dr. I would and have recommended him to my peers as well as my friends and family. He and his staff are friendly, courteous and always willing to accommodate my needs if possible. When I have needed to speak to him or his nurse concerning a problem or just a concern, they have always been just a phone call away, even on Saturday! I just had the opportunity to visit his new location. It was amazing!

April 7th, 2012
After having gone through a terrible disfiguring procedure from another doctor, (who will go nameless to protect the guilty)I found Dr.Kirn. He and his staff have been wonderful to me. It took him quite awhile before he would commit to doing repairatory surgery on my face. There was one point that I was fearing losing my eyesight. Since the earlier failure was so scarey, he took his time and made sure it could be fixed. I was unable to close my eyes completly. I could go on forever about how fortunate I feel to have found he and his team. I can see clearly now and thus far I am thrilled with everthing he has fixed for me. Conservative...YES! Better that than what I had perviously!!!!

March 8th, 2012
wonderful foffice environment great Doctor and staff. Big improvement in the office since he moved!

March 4th, 2011
Great experience
Dr. Kirn and staff were friendly and professional. Dr. Kirn answered all of my questions and I asked a lot! He never made me feel like he was annoyed or in a hurry to get rid of me. The actual procedure went great. I have very little scarring and they look awesome, if I do say so myself :) After the procedure I called him on Saturday morning and he returned my call within a few minutes. His nurse called and checked on me several times. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to Dr. Kirn again!

December 12th, 2010
Compassion For People
Besides being a perfectionist, and one of the best in his field, Dr. Kirn is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. Upon my first meeting with Dr. Kirn, he did not try to impress me with all his achievements, and credentials; instead, he showed great concern and compassion for my needs and wants. The most caring doctor I've ever met. He really listens to his patients. Doctors and nurses in other fields had recommended him to me. That says a lot. I highly recommend him. I'll always use him, and I only go for the best.

October 20th, 2009
Dr. Kirn has done various procedures on me, including revisions of surgeries done by other doctors. His ethics are impeccable. He will not allow you to have unrealistic expectations.It's always good to see Dr. Kirn. The office staff is delightful and helpful.I would highly recommend Dr. Kirn.