Dr. David Kissinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kissinger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2011

Appendicitis at 50

I met Dr. Kissinger after being at Kaiser for 10 hours trying to have my abdominal pain diagnosed. Nothing was pointing my MD in any specifice direction. He referrred me to ER for continued care and treatment. Dr Kissinger was on staff and the head nurse said that I was fortunate to have one of the best surgeons on duty that night. He ordered a CT scan and came to me announcing that I was about to give birth to a bouncing baby appendix! He had a tremendous caring bedside manner and a sense of humor! I needed both after the long day. It was 11:30pm and he said they would be preping the OR for me soon. surgery went great and my follow up was yesterday. He and I spent some time talking about my history and digestive troubles. He explained in detail things that I have been asking my doctors about for years.. he was compassionate and considerate. he made a couple suggestions on diet changes and fiber products. He even took a few moments to look at a family member's history that passed away after I expressed concerns about similar problems. He assured me after reviewing the record that the type of tumor my bro had was rare and not a "family" or genetic kind of cancer. I felt truly respected and cared about by this chief surgeon and feel blessed that I happened to get him that night. His staff was so kind and friendly.. If he had a Facebook page I would "share" and "Like"! Great doctor!

June 5th, 2010

Know your place.

This jerk has no idea how to treat female patients with respect. Beware ladies. You will not have your dignity when you leave your appointment with him. He is very arrogant and expects the female patient to "know their Place."

August 10th, 2017