A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kittleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kittleson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kittleson
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kittleson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kittleson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kittleson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Kittleson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Kittleson practice?
- Dr. David Kittleson has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Kittleson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Lake, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.