Learn more about Dr. David Kittleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kittleson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kittleson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kittleson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kittleson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kittleson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Kittleson practice?
Dr. David Kittleson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maplewood, MN and Forest Lake, MN.
See Saint Paul Surgeons.