A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kitts, General and Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kitts, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitts graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kitts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Eastern Plumas Health Care
- Lakewood Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Goodwin Kitts MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Kitts practice?
- Dr. David Kitts has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Kitts practices Surgery near Truckee, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portola, CA.
See Truckee Surgeons.