A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Klahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Klahr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Klahr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klahr graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Klahr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Klahr MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Klahr practice?
- Dr. David Klahr has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Klahr practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.