Dr. David Klashman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Klashman?

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Dr. David J. Klashman is a kind, individual that has taken care of me throughout my illness of Polymyositis since 1999. I met him when he was practicing at UCLA Hospital and I've followed him to Torrance Memorial where he now practices. I am confident in the treatment that he suggests each time I go through an episode of flare-ups. I trust his judgement and I'm proud to call him , my doctor.

The Best Rheumatologist!

Posted on September 18th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Klashman's for about 2 years. I have seen countless doctors in the past 15 years and he is the best. He is not only an excellent doctor, he is kind, compassionate and doesn't rush his time with you. He is a really great communicator and listener-rare traits in the medical field these days. His staff is always friendly and helpful. Anyone looking for a rheumatologist, I would highly recommend him.

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Dr. Klashman is the best I have been to. The office staff however are some of the worst bringing the whole feel of the office down. They never follow up and are slow to get things done. It is too bad he is a great Doc.

wonderful

Posted on February 8th, 2012

He is carring, and always willing to listen

caring professional diagnostician

Posted on August 26th, 2011

Dr K was about the 4th or 5th rheumatologist I visited, but he was the only one able to diagnose and treat some very debilitating symptoms. He successfully managed my rehabilitation to regain all my normal activities and continues to follow my regular treatments.His care includes not only the obvious symptoms of arthritic conditions such as mine, but also my mental and emotional states. I've been treated by Dr K for over 12 years, having followed him to Torrance after meeting with him at UCLA. I would highly recommend Dr K

doc

Posted on March 11th, 2009

was thorough and well addressed my problem

Posted on October 26th, 2017