A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Klebanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Klebanoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Klebanoff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Klebanoff graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Klebanoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Klebanoff MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Klebanoff practice?
- Dr. David Klebanoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Klebanoff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Berwick, PA.
See Jenkintown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.