A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Klegon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Klegon, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Klegon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klegon graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Klegon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highpoint Treatment Center
- NorthEast Health Services
- Brockton Multi-Service Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Klegon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Klegon practice?
- Dr. David Klegon has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Klegon practices Psychiatry near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Psychiatrists.