A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Klegon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Klegon, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klegon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klegon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Klegon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klegon graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Klegon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highpoint Treatment Center
- NorthEast Health Services
- Brockton Multi-Service Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Klegon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Klegon practice?
- Dr. David Klegon has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Klegon practices Psychiatry near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Psychiatrists.