A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kleiman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kleiman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Kleiman practice?
Dr. David Kleiman practices Pediatrics near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Media, PA.
See Broomall Pediatricians.