A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kleiman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kleiman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Steven Kleiman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kleiman practice?
- Dr. David Kleiman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Kleiman practices Pediatrics near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Media, PA.
See Broomall Pediatricians.