Pediatricians
15650 N Black Canyon Hwy
Ste 100
Phoenix, AZ 85053
602-866-0550
Locations and availability (4)

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
May 30th, 2013

My son was totally at ease with this Dr. He was very nice and listened to my concerns about vaccinations and was not pushy. I felt like he spent a good amount of time for a check up and feel confidant that in the future should we have any medical issues he will attend to them. He seemed very down to earth and had excellent bedside manner.

|  excellent  |  show details
by Helen H on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr. Kleiner is an excellent doctor. My daughter had a problem that every other doctor said was just a virus and would do nothing. Dr. Kleiner was reccomended so we went to see him. My daughter was very at ease with him during a very scary time. Dr. Kleiner explained what he would be doing at the visit, then explained our options and his reccomendations. He and his staff made sure my daughter had what she needed every step of the way. We were given no false information, no wishy washy stuff - just good straight information to be able to make the best decision possible. I would reccomend him to anyone who wants a great doctor that cares.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Lindsay W. on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr. Kleiner has been wonderful with all of my children and grandchildren throughout the past 10 years that we have been patients of Pediatrix. My children have had several illnesses. Dr. Kleiner has been compassionate and understands what I have gone through as a single parent. Several of my family members also bring their children to Pediatrix. I highly recommend Pediatrix. The staff at Pediatrix has always been very helpful and friendly. I really like that Pediatrix is available 7 days a week. Never fails, my children always seem to get sick on the weekend! Thanks Dr. Kleiner and Pediatrix for the wonderful care that we have received.

|  More like a factory less like a doctor's office.  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2013

Pediatix seems less about patient care and more about making money. I use to take my child to Dr. Kleiner, but recently switch due to continual misdiagnosis of common illnesses. The biggest different with our new provider is they take the time to get it right. They consult with their fellow doctors before providing treatment. Dr. Kleiner never spent more than 5 mins per visit.

|  Nice guy, but poor diagnosis  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2013

If you're not sick, Dr Kleiner is a great doctor, but if your kids have any serious health problems you might want to choose another doctor. Our daughter had an skin rash that would not go away. We saw Dr. Keiner three times, and we received three different diagnosis. We finally got smart and went to the Mayo Clinic, and were able to clear up her problem after one visit.

|  Dr. David Kleiner is arrogant and doesn't listen  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2013

We've been seeing Dr Kleiner for about 7 years. During this time, none of our children had any real medical issues. Once we did, it was clear Dr Kleiner could not offer accurate diagnosis. This coupled with the fact his practice "Pediatrix" is not a warm and fuzzy place. It's ran like a factory. The phone system is not user friendly, the staff is not very friendly, and the office environment is not very nice. They seem more interested in making money than properly treating clients.

|  Love this dr  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

awesome dr he is my dr and he rocks

|  SUCKS  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

When I brought my son in for congestion he was completely sarcastic telling me nothing was wrong hes congested because he's teething "is there anything else i can do to reasure you hes perfectly healthy? Do I need to send him to a speciallist to make you feel better?" complete jerk! 2 weeks later i bring him back in and see a diffrent doctor and right off the bat he said he has RSV!!!!!!!! over all i will never see him again!!

|  Highly recommended!  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2010

Dr. Kleiner is knowledgeable, patient, and thorough.

|  Poor Bedside Manner  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2010

Nice guy, but is very direct with his dianosing. Doesn't show alot of sympathy.

|  GREAT!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2009

He is great with our premature daughter!