Dr. David Kleiner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kleiner?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Kleiner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 28th, 2013

excellent

Dr. Kleiner is an excellent doctor. My daughter had a problem that every other doctor said was just a virus and would do nothing. Dr. Kleiner was reccomended so we went to see him. My daughter was very at ease with him during a very scary time. Dr. Kleiner explained what he would be doing at the visit, then explained our options and his reccomendations. He and his staff made sure my daughter had what she needed every step of the way. We were given no false information, no wishy washy stuff - just good straight information to be able to make the best decision possible. I would reccomend him to anyone who wants a great doctor that cares.

February 27th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Kleiner has been wonderful with all of my children and grandchildren throughout the past 10 years that we have been patients of Pediatrix. My children have had several illnesses. Dr. Kleiner has been compassionate and understands what I have gone through as a single parent. Several of my family members also bring their children to Pediatrix. I highly recommend Pediatrix. The staff at Pediatrix has always been very helpful and friendly. I really like that Pediatrix is available 7 days a week. Never fails, my children always seem to get sick on the weekend! Thanks Dr. Kleiner and Pediatrix for the wonderful care that we have received.

February 26th, 2013

More like a factory less like a doctor's office.

Pediatix seems less about patient care and more about making money. I use to take my child to Dr. Kleiner, but recently switch due to continual misdiagnosis of common illnesses. The biggest different with our new provider is they take the time to get it right. They consult with their fellow doctors before providing treatment. Dr. Kleiner never spent more than 5 mins per visit.

February 15th, 2013

Nice guy, but poor diagnosis

If you're not sick, Dr Kleiner is a great doctor, but if your kids have any serious health problems you might want to choose another doctor. Our daughter had an skin rash that would not go away. We saw Dr. Keiner three times, and we received three different diagnosis. We finally got smart and went to the Mayo Clinic, and were able to clear up her problem after one visit.

August 9th, 2012

Love this dr

awesome dr he is my dr and he rocks

February 18th, 2011

SUCKS

When I brought my son in for congestion he was completely sarcastic telling me nothing was wrong hes congested because he's teething "is there anything else i can do to reasure you hes perfectly healthy? Do I need to send him to a speciallist to make you feel better?" complete jerk! 2 weeks later i bring him back in and see a diffrent doctor and right off the bat he said he has RSV!!!!!!!! over all i will never see him again!!

December 11th, 2010

Highly recommended!

Dr. Kleiner is knowledgeable, patient, and thorough.

September 20th, 2010

Poor Bedside Manner

Nice guy, but is very direct with his dianosing. Doesn't show alot of sympathy.

August 30th, 2009

GREAT!

He is great with our premature daughter!

October 12th, 2016