Dr. David Klevan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017
Great Doctor
Dr Klevan has been my primary doctor for over 15 years. He is very personable, thorough and responsive to concerns.

February 3rd, 2015
invasive idiot
He filled my prescription at a half dose when my doctor was in (w/o my doc's knowledge), then completely screwed up my prescription by not checking it in online, so I spent 3 hours at HP trying to figure it out, and had to make a separate appt with my doc to deal with it. What an idiot.

July 6th, 2012
Concern for patients
I found Dr.Klevan concerned about me as well as my ailments, i.e.,he is empathetic. He discusses thoughtfully various alternatives of treatment, and admits what medicine can and cannot do. He shares my interest in making healthcare directives used more effectively (my late wife's was ignored twice). Altogether, I regard him as a friend. Note: Lacking qualifications, I cannot judge accuracy of diagnosis, so I left it blank.

June 21st, 2011
A top-notch doctor
I highly recommend Dr. Klaven based on my experience. He is very approachable and is a good listener. He patiently answered all of my questions and accurately diagnosed my medical problem.

January 7th, 2011
a Doctor?? - What a joke? he needs to retire!! looking board, yawning, recommending tests medicare patient really didn't need - no wonder that is in such a sad state