A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kliger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kliger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kliger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kliger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kliger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Kliger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David M. Kliger practice?
- Dr. David Kliger has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kliger practices Psychiatry near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Psychiatrists.