inactive

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2013
Laughable appointment
I saw Dr. Klipper because of neck pain, carpal tunnel and fibromyalgia. He was friendly enough, but almost seemed to be laughing at me when I talked about my conditions. He seems to believe that exercise cures EVERYTHING, even fibromyalgia. He told me that when I hurt so bad, I can barely walk, that I should get out of bed and walk around - huh?? He said that when I hurt so much that I can barely think straight, that I should just get up and go to work - WHAT??? He said that when I get home from work so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open, I should take a 20-minute walk around my neighborhood. I found him to be extremely ignorant. He was a smiling "thinks he knows-it-all" when he really doesn't know much at all. A complete waste of time!

December 22nd, 2012
Excellent
Dr. Klipper took the time to go over my MRI with me. It was great to understand what my injury was.