A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Klonoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Klonoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klonoff
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Klonoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Klonoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klonoff graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klonoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Klonoff MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David C. Klonoff practice?
- Dr. David Klonoff has 1 office location.
Dr. David Klonoff practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Internists and Burlingame Endocrinologists.