A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Klonoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Klonoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klonoff graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klonoff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Klonoff MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David C. Klonoff practice?
- Dr. David Klonoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Klonoff practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Burlingame Internists and Burlingame Endocrinologists.