A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kloth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kloth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kloth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kloth graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kloth has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Kloth MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kloth practice?
- Dr. David Kloth has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Kloth practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Milford, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Danbury Pain Management Doctors.